Many of the buyers I work with are hesitant about entering the market because they know so little about the lending process. Rest assured, I can ease that fear as I have met and recommend a few local reputable lenders that will easily guide my clients through the pre-approval process.
While many questions still come up, it's always good to be educated. Know the right questions to ask. Read Trulia's, "Know Before You Owe: 6 Questions To Ask Your Mortgage Lender."
Trulia suggests asking:
1. Are point included the quoted interest rate?
2. What are the closing costs associated with this loan?
3. What is the required down payment?
4. Is it a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage?
5. Can the interest rate be locked down? If so, for how long?
6. Are there any prepayment penalties on this loan?
Read the full article: http://on.trulia.com/1ts8svs
Start your home search today! Call me at (207) 749-4170. Talk to you soon!